20.01.2026: Old New Songs 188 | Reggae 28 | Swooping Eagle 35

Die Threads zu den Sendungen. Öffentlich einzusehen, Schreiben nur für registerierte User.
Benutzeravatar
Kinkster
DJ
Beiträge: 9129
Registriert: 15 Mär 2021, 11:55
Has thanked: 330 times
Been thanked: 579 times

Re: 20.01.2026: Old New Songs 188 | Reggae 28 | Swooping Eagle 35

Beitrag von Kinkster »

Joliet Jake hat geschrieben: 20 Jan 2026, 22:42
Delia Hardy hat geschrieben: 20 Jan 2026, 22:41 13. Mavi Çocuklar [Blue Children] - Deniz Kızı [Mermaid] (1967)
Schon etwas beeinflusst vom französischen Chanson, oder? 1967 allemal.
Jedenfalls großartig.
Ein wenig schon
Meine nächste Sendung bei Radio StoneFM am Donnerstag 01.10.2026 um 22:00: On the Decks Vol. 74: Mixed Tape #29 "Doctor, Doctor"
Benutzeravatar
Pheebee
Studio
Beiträge: 5785
Registriert: 14 Mär 2021, 20:01
Has thanked: 70 times
Been thanked: 431 times

Re: 20.01.2026: Old New Songs 188 | Reggae 28 | Swooping Eagle 35

Beitrag von Pheebee »

Delia Hardy hat geschrieben: 20 Jan 2026, 22:41 13. Mavi Çocuklar [Blue Children] - Deniz Kızı [Mermaid] (1967)
Jacques Brel auf Türkisch ;)
Music’s for listening to, not to store away in a bloody cupboard. Yeah, I love my music.
Benutzeravatar
Delia Hardy
DJ
Beiträge: 461
Registriert: 11 Jan 2024, 21:16
Wohnort: Epsilon Lyrae
Has thanked: 100 times
Been thanked: 51 times

Re: 20.01.2026: Old New Songs 188 | Reggae 28 | Swooping Eagle 35

Beitrag von Delia Hardy »

14. Asu Maralman & Orhan Şevki - Hudey Hudey [Come on, come on] (1972)

Bild

If I say Allah, Allah and pray
And stand before the court of justice
If I were half an apple
And ended up on the branch, what would you say?

If you were half an apple
Growing on a branch
And I were a silver hook
Would you let me pull you down?

If you were a silver hook
And came to pull me down
If I were a handful of millet
And scattered on the ground, what would you say?

If you were a handful of millet
Scattered on the ground
And I were a beautiful partridge
Gathering you up one by one, what would you say?

If you were a beautiful partridge
And came to gather one by one
If I were a young falcon
And lifted you up, what would you say?

If you were a young falcon
And came to snatch me away
If I were a wet rag
And broke your wing, what would you say?

If you were a wet rag
And came to break my wing
If I were a crazy north wind
And scattered you to the winds, what would you say?

If you were a wild north wind
Blowing and scattering everything
If I were a helpless sick man
Lying down in your path, what would you say?

If you were a helpless sick man
And came to lie down on my path
If I were the Angel of Death
And took your life, what would you say?

If you were the Angel of Death
And came to take my life
And I were a servant of Paradise
What would you say if I entered Paradise?
Let's have a starch-based illness once in a while!
Benutzeravatar
madmartl
DJ
Beiträge: 5114
Registriert: 27 Nov 2023, 21:28
Wohnort: Bad Endorf/Obb
Has thanked: 240 times
Been thanked: 397 times

Re: 20.01.2026: Old New Songs 188 | Reggae 28 | Swooping Eagle 35

Beitrag von madmartl »

Leider muss ich mich jetzt verabschieden. Tolle Sendung, Friederike, ich bin immer wieder überrascht, dass es in der Türkei so eine Musikszene gab.

Wünsche noch viel Spaß und eind gute Nacht :greetings-waveyellow:
You can't beat two guitars, bass and drums. (Lou Reed)
Benutzeravatar
Delia Hardy
DJ
Beiträge: 461
Registriert: 11 Jan 2024, 21:16
Wohnort: Epsilon Lyrae
Has thanked: 100 times
Been thanked: 51 times

Re: 20.01.2026: Old New Songs 188 | Reggae 28 | Swooping Eagle 35

Beitrag von Delia Hardy »

15. Gülden Karaböcek - Yanıyorum [I'm burning] (1976)

Bild

I climbed over the garden wall
I wandered among the climbing roses
I kissed, I loved, I said goodbye
I'm burning, I'm burning, oh

I became a budding rose
A thin scarf around my waist

You burned me with a single glance
You left me with sorrow
You burned me, cruel one, you burned me
I'm burning, I'm burning, oh

Enough with the teasing, my love
Come, let me see you to my heart's content
I've fallen in love with you, cruel one
I'm burning, burning, oh
Let's have a starch-based illness once in a while!
Benutzeravatar
Delia Hardy
DJ
Beiträge: 461
Registriert: 11 Jan 2024, 21:16
Wohnort: Epsilon Lyrae
Has thanked: 100 times
Been thanked: 51 times

Re: 20.01.2026: Old New Songs 188 | Reggae 28 | Swooping Eagle 35

Beitrag von Delia Hardy »

madmartl hat geschrieben: 20 Jan 2026, 22:46 Leider muss ich mich jetzt verabschieden. Tolle Sendung, Friederike, ich bin immer wieder überrascht, dass es in der Türkei so eine Musikszene gab.

Wünsche noch viel Spaß und eind gute Nacht :greetings-waveyellow:
Gute Nacht und vielen Danke fürs Zuhören und Kommentieren! :)
Let's have a starch-based illness once in a while!
Benutzeravatar
Pheebee
Studio
Beiträge: 5785
Registriert: 14 Mär 2021, 20:01
Has thanked: 70 times
Been thanked: 431 times

Re: 20.01.2026: Old New Songs 188 | Reggae 28 | Swooping Eagle 35

Beitrag von Pheebee »

madmartl hat geschrieben: 20 Jan 2026, 22:46
Wünsche noch viel Spaß und eind gute Nacht :greetings-waveyellow:
Gute Nacht, Martin! Danke.
Music’s for listening to, not to store away in a bloody cupboard. Yeah, I love my music.
Benutzeravatar
Delia Hardy
DJ
Beiträge: 461
Registriert: 11 Jan 2024, 21:16
Wohnort: Epsilon Lyrae
Has thanked: 100 times
Been thanked: 51 times

Re: 20.01.2026: Old New Songs 188 | Reggae 28 | Swooping Eagle 35

Beitrag von Delia Hardy »

16. Bülent & Korhan - Haydi Gel [Come On Now] (1972)

Bild

Come on now, don’t hesitate
While our troubles are behind us
Life could end at any moment
Youth could be lost forever
Come on now, before it’s too late

While we are full of life in these heavenly days
While we are full of passion in these sweet moments
Come on now, don’t hesitate

While we are carefree like children
While we are full of joy in these sweet moments
In these moments, in these moments…
Don’t stop, run to me
Far away from all the troubles
Zuletzt geändert von Delia Hardy am 20 Jan 2026, 22:55, insgesamt 1-mal geändert.
Let's have a starch-based illness once in a while!
Benutzeravatar
August Ramone
DJ
Beiträge: 1128
Registriert: 14 Mär 2021, 20:28
Has thanked: 57 times
Been thanked: 94 times

Re: 20.01.2026: Old New Songs 188 | Reggae 28 | Swooping Eagle 35

Beitrag von August Ramone »

Delia Hardy hat geschrieben: 20 Jan 2026, 22:47 15. Gülden Karaböcek - Yanıyorum [I'm burning] (1976)

Bild

I climbed over the garden wall
I wandered among the climbing roses
I kissed, I loved, I said goodbye
I'm burning, I'm burning, oh

I became a budding rose
A thin scarf around my waist

You burned me with a single glance
You left me with sorrow
You burned me, cruel one, you burned me
I'm burning, I'm burning, oh

Enough with the teasing, my love
Come, let me see you to my heart's content
I've fallen in love with you, cruel one
I'm burning, burning, oh
Toll.
Benutzeravatar
Delia Hardy
DJ
Beiträge: 461
Registriert: 11 Jan 2024, 21:16
Wohnort: Epsilon Lyrae
Has thanked: 100 times
Been thanked: 51 times

Re: 20.01.2026: Old New Songs 188 | Reggae 28 | Swooping Eagle 35

Beitrag von Delia Hardy »

17. Erkin Koray - Mesafeler [Distances] (1973)

Bild

The seasons pass like a wild, wild wind
Each a distance, distance, distance between us.
Let's have a starch-based illness once in a while!

Zurück zu „Sendungen und Infos“