29.01.2026: Olivers Longtracks 7 | When I Was Young 15 | On The Decks Vol. 59
- Kinkster
- DJ
- Beiträge: 9128
- Registriert: 15 Mär 2021, 11:55
- Has thanked: 330 times
- Been thanked: 579 times
Re: 29.01.2026: Olivers Longtracks 7 | When I Was Young 15 | On The Decks Vol. 59
Hallo zusammen …
Meine nächste Sendung bei Radio StoneFM am Donnerstag 01.10.2026 um 22:00: On the Decks Vol. 74: Mixed Tape #29 "Doctor, Doctor"
- Kinkster
- DJ
- Beiträge: 9128
- Registriert: 15 Mär 2021, 11:55
- Has thanked: 330 times
- Been thanked: 579 times
Re: 29.01.2026: Olivers Longtracks 7 | When I Was Young 15 | On The Decks Vol. 59
… bin grad noch in der Kombüse
Meine nächste Sendung bei Radio StoneFM am Donnerstag 01.10.2026 um 22:00: On the Decks Vol. 74: Mixed Tape #29 "Doctor, Doctor"
- madmartl
- DJ
- Beiträge: 5114
- Registriert: 27 Nov 2023, 21:28
- Wohnort: Bad Endorf/Obb
- Has thanked: 240 times
- Been thanked: 396 times
Re: 29.01.2026: Olivers Longtracks 7 | When I Was Young 15 | On The Decks Vol. 59
Ich kann mich noch gut an den Auftritt in der ZDF-Drehscheibe von ihm mit "Der Kaffee ist fertig" erinnern. Ich mochte ihn als Kind/Teenie gern.Hedoban hat geschrieben: 29 Jan 2026, 19:50 Moin Oliver!
Peter Cornelius habe ich ja ewig nicht mehr gehört...
You can't beat two guitars, bass and drums. (Lou Reed)
- marbeck
- DJ
- Beiträge: 538
- Registriert: 15 Mär 2021, 11:11
- Has thanked: 11 times
- Been thanked: 72 times
Re: 29.01.2026: Olivers Longtracks 7 | When I Was Young 15 | On The Decks Vol. 59
Gude allerseits!
"I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered." - George Best --- Dienstags und donnerstags, ab 20 Uhr, samstags ab 20.30 Uhr: Radio StoneFM
- Pheebee
- Studio
- Beiträge: 5785
- Registriert: 14 Mär 2021, 20:01
- Has thanked: 70 times
- Been thanked: 430 times
Re: 29.01.2026: Olivers Longtracks 7 | When I Was Young 15 | On The Decks Vol. 59
Willkommen zu Olivers Longtracks #7!
01. Blind Yeo – Echoes: Remember (2024)
Album: Echoes / Anam Cara

01. Blind Yeo – Echoes: Remember (2024)
Album: Echoes / Anam Cara

Music’s for listening to, not to store away in a bloody cupboard. Yeah, I love my music.
- Sunny
- DJ
- Beiträge: 3952
- Registriert: 14 Mär 2021, 20:44
- Has thanked: 296 times
- Been thanked: 183 times
Re: 29.01.2026: Olivers Longtracks 7 | When I Was Young 15 | On The Decks Vol. 59
Servus beinand!
☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ What is it good for? ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ - Donnerstag 01.01.2026 21 Uhr
——–
„People can go out and hear REM if they want deep lyrics; but at the end of the night, they want to go home and get fucked! That’s where AC/DC comes into it.“ Malcolm Young
——–
„People can go out and hear REM if they want deep lyrics; but at the end of the night, they want to go home and get fucked! That’s where AC/DC comes into it.“ Malcolm Young
- Joliet Jake
- Studio
- Beiträge: 5841
- Registriert: 02 Jan 2021, 16:17
- Has thanked: 285 times
- Been thanked: 468 times
Re: 29.01.2026: Olivers Longtracks 7 | When I Was Young 15 | On The Decks Vol. 59
Hypnotisch. So kanns weitergehen. 9'17", wie ich sehe.
Hit it!
- Kinkster
- DJ
- Beiträge: 9128
- Registriert: 15 Mär 2021, 11:55
- Has thanked: 330 times
- Been thanked: 579 times
Re: 29.01.2026: Olivers Longtracks 7 | When I Was Young 15 | On The Decks Vol. 59
Servus
Meine nächste Sendung bei Radio StoneFM am Donnerstag 01.10.2026 um 22:00: On the Decks Vol. 74: Mixed Tape #29 "Doctor, Doctor"
- Sunny
- DJ
- Beiträge: 3952
- Registriert: 14 Mär 2021, 20:44
- Has thanked: 296 times
- Been thanked: 183 times
Re: 29.01.2026: Olivers Longtracks 7 | When I Was Young 15 | On The Decks Vol. 59
☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ What is it good for? ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ - Donnerstag 01.01.2026 21 Uhr
——–
„People can go out and hear REM if they want deep lyrics; but at the end of the night, they want to go home and get fucked! That’s where AC/DC comes into it.“ Malcolm Young
——–
„People can go out and hear REM if they want deep lyrics; but at the end of the night, they want to go home and get fucked! That’s where AC/DC comes into it.“ Malcolm Young