And I hope that you die
And your death will come soon
I'll follow your casket
By the pale afternoon
And I'll watch while you're lowered
Down to your deathbed
And I'll stand over your grave
'Til I'm sure that you're dead
And I hope that you die
Über Phil Ochs habe erst kürzlich eine Doku gesehen. Ich glaube bei arte.Sunny hat geschrieben: 01 Jan 2026, 21:10 3. Phil Ochs - I Ain't Marching Anymore / A: I Ain't Marching Anymore (1965)
"It′s always the old to lead us to the wars, always the young to fall.
Now look at all we've won with the saber and the gun. Tell me, is it worth it all?"
Erst ein Vorbild für den jungen Dylan, dann kalt gestellt. Endete tragisch im Suff.Hedoban hat geschrieben: 01 Jan 2026, 21:12 Das Lied kenne ich sogar, auch wenn ich den Künstlernamen noch nie gehört habe.
Danke für den Tipp. Da will ich doch gleich nach der Sendung mal gucken.Pheebee hat geschrieben: 01 Jan 2026, 21:12Über Phil Ochs habe erst kürzlich eine Doku gesehen. Ich glaube bei arte.Sunny hat geschrieben: 01 Jan 2026, 21:10 3. Phil Ochs - I Ain't Marching Anymore / A: I Ain't Marching Anymore (1965)
"It′s always the old to lead us to the wars, always the young to fall.
Now look at all we've won with the saber and the gun. Tell me, is it worth it all?"
HighlightSunny hat geschrieben: 01 Jan 2026, 21:06 2. Bob Dylan - Masters of War / A: The Freewheelin' Bob Dylan (1963)
"You hide in your Mansion while the young people's blood
Flows out of their bodies and is buried in the mud"
Wer hat ihn "kalt gestellt"? Die "Oberen"?
KlasseSunny hat geschrieben: 01 Jan 2026, 21:13 4. Donovan - Universal Soldier / A: Fairytale (1965)
"He'a a Catholic, a Hindu, an Atheist, a Jain.
A Buddhist, and a Baptist, and a Jew.
And he knows he shouldn't kill and he knows he always will."