29.01.2026: Olivers Longtracks 7 | When I Was Young 15 | On The Decks Vol. 59
- Joliet Jake
- Studio
- Beiträge: 5841
- Registriert: 02 Jan 2021, 16:17
- Has thanked: 285 times
- Been thanked: 468 times
Re: 29.01.2026: Olivers Longtracks 7 | When I Was Young 15 | On The Decks Vol. 59
CCR! Mit einem meiner liebsten Songs von ihnen.
Hit it!
- Kinkster
- DJ
- Beiträge: 9128
- Registriert: 15 Mär 2021, 11:55
- Has thanked: 330 times
- Been thanked: 579 times
Re: 29.01.2026: Olivers Longtracks 7 | When I Was Young 15 | On The Decks Vol. 59

11. Creedence Clearwater Revival – Have You Ever Seen The Rain? / Album: Pendulum (1970)
Meine nächste Sendung bei Radio StoneFM am Donnerstag 01.10.2026 um 22:00: On the Decks Vol. 74: Mixed Tape #29 "Doctor, Doctor"
- marbeck
- DJ
- Beiträge: 538
- Registriert: 15 Mär 2021, 11:11
- Has thanked: 11 times
- Been thanked: 72 times
Re: 29.01.2026: Olivers Longtracks 7 | When I Was Young 15 | On The Decks Vol. 59
Ich musste das jetzt googeln, du meinst bestimmt Zeppathon. Um Himmels willen.Pheebee hat geschrieben: 29 Jan 2026, 22:45Dann wird es eigentlich mal Zeit für einen "Zeppatharon"
"I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered." - George Best --- Dienstags und donnerstags, ab 20 Uhr, samstags ab 20.30 Uhr: Radio StoneFM
- Pheebee
- Studio
- Beiträge: 5785
- Registriert: 14 Mär 2021, 20:01
- Has thanked: 70 times
- Been thanked: 430 times
Re: 29.01.2026: Olivers Longtracks 7 | When I Was Young 15 | On The Decks Vol. 59
Britischer HumorKinkster hat geschrieben: 29 Jan 2026, 22:46 Die Briten waren schon immer sehr eigen.. vor dem Euro-Tunnel wenn sehr viel Nebel auf dem Ärmelkanal lag und nur bedingt Fähren fahren konnten sprach man "the Kontinent is Isolated"
Music’s for listening to, not to store away in a bloody cupboard. Yeah, I love my music.
- marbeck
- DJ
- Beiträge: 538
- Registriert: 15 Mär 2021, 11:11
- Has thanked: 11 times
- Been thanked: 72 times
Re: 29.01.2026: Olivers Longtracks 7 | When I Was Young 15 | On The Decks Vol. 59
Have you ever seen the rain, das habe ich noch als Single.
"I spent a lot of money on booze, birds and fast cars. The rest I just squandered." - George Best --- Dienstags und donnerstags, ab 20 Uhr, samstags ab 20.30 Uhr: Radio StoneFM
- Joliet Jake
- Studio
- Beiträge: 5841
- Registriert: 02 Jan 2021, 16:17
- Has thanked: 285 times
- Been thanked: 468 times
Re: 29.01.2026: Olivers Longtracks 7 | When I Was Young 15 | On The Decks Vol. 59
Britisches Selbstverständnis. Von der Realität komplett entkoppelt.
Hit it!
- Sunny
- DJ
- Beiträge: 3952
- Registriert: 14 Mär 2021, 20:44
- Has thanked: 296 times
- Been thanked: 183 times
Re: 29.01.2026: Olivers Longtracks 7 | When I Was Young 15 | On The Decks Vol. 59
Nope.
☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ What is it good for? ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ - Donnerstag 01.01.2026 21 Uhr
——–
„People can go out and hear REM if they want deep lyrics; but at the end of the night, they want to go home and get fucked! That’s where AC/DC comes into it.“ Malcolm Young
——–
„People can go out and hear REM if they want deep lyrics; but at the end of the night, they want to go home and get fucked! That’s where AC/DC comes into it.“ Malcolm Young
- Pheebee
- Studio
- Beiträge: 5785
- Registriert: 14 Mär 2021, 20:01
- Has thanked: 70 times
- Been thanked: 430 times
Re: 29.01.2026: Olivers Longtracks 7 | When I Was Young 15 | On The Decks Vol. 59
Ja genau.marbeck hat geschrieben: 29 Jan 2026, 22:48Ich musste das jetzt googeln, du meinst bestimmt Zeppathon. Um Himmels willen.
One thing, every Rock'n'Roll fan should do in his lifetime: Sit down your ass and listen to all Led Zeppelin albums in a row (Jack Black)
Music’s for listening to, not to store away in a bloody cupboard. Yeah, I love my music.
- Kinkster
- DJ
- Beiträge: 9128
- Registriert: 15 Mär 2021, 11:55
- Has thanked: 330 times
- Been thanked: 579 times
Re: 29.01.2026: Olivers Longtracks 7 | When I Was Young 15 | On The Decks Vol. 59

12. Gene Kelly – Singing in the Rain / Single: Singing in the Rain (1954)
Meine nächste Sendung bei Radio StoneFM am Donnerstag 01.10.2026 um 22:00: On the Decks Vol. 74: Mixed Tape #29 "Doctor, Doctor"
- Sunny
- DJ
- Beiträge: 3952
- Registriert: 14 Mär 2021, 20:44
- Has thanked: 296 times
- Been thanked: 183 times
Re: 29.01.2026: Olivers Longtracks 7 | When I Was Young 15 | On The Decks Vol. 59
Meine Orchideen haben jetzt vor lauter Schreck die Blätter eingerollt, so laut wie ich hier mit geschmettert habe.Kinkster hat geschrieben: 29 Jan 2026, 22:48
11. Creedence Clearwater Revival – Have You Ever Seen The Rain? / Album: Pendulum (1970)
☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ What is it good for? ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ ☮ - Donnerstag 01.01.2026 21 Uhr
——–
„People can go out and hear REM if they want deep lyrics; but at the end of the night, they want to go home and get fucked! That’s where AC/DC comes into it.“ Malcolm Young
——–
„People can go out and hear REM if they want deep lyrics; but at the end of the night, they want to go home and get fucked! That’s where AC/DC comes into it.“ Malcolm Young
